Delaware House Bill 175
Posted by Gennine Cooper
November 2, 2017
Incorporating Services, Ltd. (Incserv) is an active member of the National Public Records Research Association (NPRRA). One of the many benefits of this membership is the continuous flow of information from other members regarding changes in policy, law and processing of public records searching and filing across the US. We received the below information from the NPRRA.
Delaware House Bill 175, Laws of 2017, has increased the following corporate franchise tax rates and amounts and statutory (business) trust fees, effective as noted below.
- Delinquency fees from $100 to $125 (January 1, 2018)
- Tax multiplier from $75 to $85 related to the authorized shares calculation (January 1, 2018)
- Tax multiplier from $350 to $400 related to the assumed par calculation (January 1, 2018)
- Minimum tax related to the assumed par calculation from $350 to $400 (January 1, 2018)
- Excepted as below, maximum tax from $180,000 to $200,000 (effective for the tax year beginning January 1, 2017)
- Creation of a new $250,000 maximum for certain publicly traded corporations effective for the tax year beginning January 1, 2017)
- Maximum fee for filing documents from $300 to $500 (August 1, 2017)
If you have questions or need assistance, feel free to contact us or call 800-346-4646.