UCC Searches – Multiple Debtors, Multiple Jurisdiction Searches…What is Needed?
Posted by Gennine Cooper
January 9, 2019
For our final installment in our series on The Perplexing World of Uniform Commercial Code Demystified, we’ll outline What is Needed for a Multiple Debtor, Multiple Jurisdiction Search.
Per our last post, you know Incserv has you covered for the large UCC projects. However, how do you prepare to send it to Incserv? What does Incserv need from you to ensure that when the go-button is pushed, you don’t have to worry about a delay? Don’t fret, we’ve got you covered there too…Here is the information we need to process your large UCC requests. These can come in the body of an email, or, more commonly, as an Excel spreadsheet.
- Full names, including corporate endings
- Possible DBA names
- Previous names
- Full legal names including middle initial
- Domestic State of Incorporation
- Principal Place of Business (optional)
- State of residency
- Prior State(s) of residency (optional)
- State of residency County and State
- Prior State(s) of residency County and State (optional)
You can request a Debtor Due Diligence Search nationwide with us today either online or by sending your request to email@example.com. Please give us a call if you have any questions or would like additional information. We look forward to hearing from you and hope you’ve enjoyed this series!
Lucy Rose, Project Manager, Product Research and Development
- Call Us: 800.346.4646
- Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill Out the Contact Form