Snapshot: New Look. New Features. A Better Way to Manage Your Business. Pt 3
Posted by Sara Flanagan
November 13, 2019
One of our most-loved features is our Entity Compliance service, ARFS (short for Annual Report Filing Service). We’ve been fine-tuning the compliance process recently, and one of these tweaks involves how our Entity Compliance section in Snapshot works.
If you have a company enrolled in ARFS, you will see “Entity Compliance” on your side navigation rather than the option to file your annual report. If you’ve been here before, you’ll find this section looks very different – and much improved, especially if you have more than one company with ARFS!
Each year, we require you to update or verify that the information we have on your companies is correct. This allows us to ensure we’re filing your required reports with accurate information. Previously, it was confusing to understand what companies were being updated with the information you were entering. This is due to how the information is stored. Although the data is being stored in the same way, it is much clearer as to what information is being updated as well as which companies still need your attention.
- Your entities are now listed out by name rather than in an overwhelming table. If you have quite a few compliance companies with Incserv (or even just one company qualified in many states), the table could be confusing and a bit intimidating if you weren’t used to it.
- See a duplicate name in the list? Punctuation makes a name different, so if you have a few entities with a comma in its name and one without a comma, each will show up.
Get us the info we need to file
- A red circle and “Needs Review” will alert you to the companies that need their intake form updated or verified.
- Click the “…” on the bottom of each section to expand it to get more information about which entities will be updated.
- Ready to complete the information? Select a company and click “VERIFY OR UPDATE INTAKE FORM” to proceed to the form.
- Complete the form. If you’ve been here before, you’ll find most of the information is the same, it’s just laid out better and easier to complete.
- Continuing from the first page may lead you to a brand new page – the State Specific Information page!
- Some states require more than just the basic information in order to file.
- Completing this information minimizes reach-outs, which saves you time in the end since we gather this data all at the same time.
- Don’t see this page? No worries – likely the states you are registered in don’t have any extra questions. Snapshot only asks you questions relating to the states you do business in.
Am I done?
- Once you submit the form, Snapshot takes you back to the Entity Compliance Overview page. You’ll notice the one you just completed has a green circle and tells you the information was last reviewed today.
- If you have more than one company, you can easily keep track of which ones you still have to do by handling the ones that have the red circle or that say “Needs Review.”
- *Time Saver!* Is all of your compliance information the same from company to company? Use our “Copy” function at the top of the intake form to easily copy all of the information from one company to another! This cuts down on the time it takes to complete the information considerably.
My info is all the same as last year – do I still need to do this?
- Yes – we do require you to verify the data is correct. We encourage you to read through the form and submit it back to us. This ensures that we know there were no changes in the information.
Whenever you update your compliance data, Snapshot lets us know so we can be sure we’re filing with the most up-to-date information possible. Look for our annual compliance letter to reach you via email soon (if you haven’t received it already) or feel free to login today to update or verify your information!
Questions? Give us a call at 800-346-4646 or email us – we’ll be happy to walk you through the Entity Compliance section or answer any questions you may have!
Sara Flanagan, Systems Analyst
- Call Us: 800.346.4646
- Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill Out the Contact Form