Delaware LLC Franchise Taxes Due by June 1st!
Posted by Gennine Cooper
May 22, 2019
The Delaware 2018 Limited Liability Company, Limited Partnership and General Partnership taxes are due on or before June 1, 2019. If taxes are not paid by June 1, a penalty is assessed and interest will begin to accrue. Your company will no longer be in good standing and can even be at risk of going void.
DE 1st quarter taxes for Corporations are also due on or before June 1, 2019.
Taxes can be paid by:
- Logging into Snapshot™, click here. (LLC, LP and GP taxes can be paid in Snapshot™) (Quarterly taxes cannot be paid through Snapshot™)
- Calling Incserv to assist at 800.346.4646.
- Going directly to the state website.
Sign up for ARFS now to allow Incserv to keep you in good standing; let us do the remembering for you!
If you have any questions or need help paying your taxes, give us a call or email us. We’ll be happy to assist you!
- Call Us: 800.346.4646
- Email Us: email@example.com
- Fill Out the Contact Form