Gennine 1 Comment

CorporationsAll foreign Corporations qualified in 2017 or before are required to file an annual report in Delaware on or before June 30th.  There are several ways to file:

  • Complete and send in the paper form that was sent to you by your registered agent of record.  Follow the instructions provided for returning the completed filing and payment.
  • Allow Incserv to file for you; send us your completed report and we will take care of having it filed with the state.
  • File online “here”.  Delaware is allowing foreign reports to be filed online.

Sign up for ARFS now to allow Incserv to keep you in good standing; let us do the remembering for you!

Karen Elliott, Assistant Vice President Client Development


— One Comment —

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.