DE Foreign Corporations Annual Reports Due June 30th!
Posted by Gennine Cooper
June 6, 2018
All foreign Corporations qualified in 2017 or before are required to file an annual report in Delaware on or before June 30th. There are several ways to file:
- Complete and send in the paper form that was sent to you by your registered agent of record. Follow the instructions provided for returning the completed filing and payment.
- Allow Incserv to file for you; send us your completed report and we will take care of having it filed with the state.
- File online “here”. Delaware is allowing foreign reports to be filed online.
Sign up for ARFS now to allow Incserv to keep you in good standing; let us do the remembering for you!
Karen Elliott, Assistant Vice President Client Development
- Call Us: 800.346.4646
- Email Us: email@example.com
- Fill Out the Contact Form